Tonight after class five of us (Barry, Jaclyn, Omar, Purity and myself) went to Del Taco for taco night (3/$1) and had a great time of sharing and hearing what God is doing and saying to each of us. We had been there for about 45 min and Omar noticed that it was snowing. It was sooooo cool!!!!! About 15 min later we went outside and there was enough snow to throw snowballs.
OK, I think the people around here can tell that I am from Texas (or another planet) because as I was driving home, I rolled down the window and caught snow flakes on my tongue. I felt like a little kid!
Gotta get some sleep and get up early - something about scraping snow off the windows and warming up the car before going to work.
k
1 comment:
How funny!!! I can just see you now!!! I love it!!! Eat some for me too!! My girls want to see the snow this year! Love you much!
Post a Comment