Friday, September 12, 2008

Got a Job!!!!

Great news.... was offered a job at T. Rowe Price today and will be starting on September 29th.  I am very excited and will be learning a lot of new stuff.  It sounds as if I won't be interacting with customers that much, but will be doing/pulling reports and doing analysis...or that's what I know for now.  Will also be reviewing documents and making sure that they are in line with federal guidelines, etc., and if they aren't, then contacting the appropriate person(s).

In the mean time, I will be seeing if one of the temp agencies have short term contracts and will also see if there is any volunteer opportunities (yeah!).

Will post later....


1 comment:

Traci said...

Cool!!! I am so happy for you!! Did that lady from Starbucks help you get hired?????

WhOOO! HOOO!!

Keep blogging! I check it all the time!